Saturday, January 5, 2008

Moments of Memories

Gosh, how did we get where we are today? From Spearfish Creek neighbors - with incompatible dogs and sheep! Had all the kids + their families home for Christmas. Imagine me cooking for 8 adults and 5 kids ages 3-10. No one got sick that I know of. Miss you. Sharlet

1 comment:

Ari said...

It's you Sharlet!

I got to visit with your brother Tim and wife Tracy last week. Yes! We are here and still (in many forms) together some 30 years later.

Cooking for a tribe of 13, are you kidding? What was on your menu?

I had a blast "trying on" the brother's new kitchen. It's fabulous but neice/auntie gingerbread "buffalo" cookies were hard enough to break teeth...I kept wandering away from the sauce pans.

All males played in the basement with the new Wii from Santa.

'You to dear.

Contributors